Serving a cultural feast for Luncheon N.13.
an independent cultural magazine mixing art, fashion and food. Free spirited in its content this biannual magazine offers readers a generous feast for the eyes and the mind.
£20.00 Inc VAT
Only 1 left in stock
Spring Summer 2022
This issue features the following:
- Miniature artworks created by Carmen Mazarrasa for the menu pages running throughout the magazine, text by Lola Peploe
- Australian painter Roy de Maistre’s painting Summer, 1955 and photograph by Snowdon, 1964
- Photographs of school children by Marc Hibbert, text by Dal Chodha
- Ahluwalia Autumn/Winter 2022 collection, photographed by Nadine Ijewere in the South of France, conversation by stylist Nell Kalonji and Priya Ahluwalia
- Sparoza, A Greek Garden written and documented by Lizzy Douglas
- Three Stories by Hugh Corcoran with illustrations by A.J. HughesI Saw Zacatecas in Your Eyes, photographs by Troy Ezequiel Montes, conversation with Reginald Moore
- Craig Green Special Autumn/Winter collection 2022, photographed by Paul Kooiker, styled by Robbie Spencer and conversation with Charlie Porter
- Women in Revolt, inspirations for an upcoming exhibition by curator Linsey Young
- Nicole Wisniak, founder and editor of Egoïste magazine, photographed by and in conversation with Paolo Roversi
- Circles, Sticks, a Grid & the Theater, photographed by Jordan Hemingway, styled by Robbie Spencer
- Welcome to Vince’s Place, New York collector of books and magazines Vince Aletti in conversation with Reginald Moore, photographed by Mark A. Lark
- Birds of Prey photographed by Paolo Roversi in his studio, words by Chiara Bardelli Nonino
- Musician and poet Martin Newell in conversation with and photographed by Zanne Chaudhry
- Paradox Place, photographs by Annie Collinge, styling by Rottingdean Bazaar
- Penicillium Digitatum, photographs by Campbell Addy, styling by Nathan Klein
- H’art be Your Guide, photographs by Ben Toms, styling by Ola Oluwa Ebiti
- On Love, photographs by Ronan McKenzie, styling by Eric Mcneal
- Land of the Long Way Cloud by Margot Henderson with Peter Gordon
- Gohar World by Nadia and Laila Gohar, photographs by Roe Etheridge
- Anissa Helou by Gilles Khoury, photographs by Bea de Giacomo
- Chocolates created by Rafael Prieto, by Emma McCormick-Goodhart, photographs by Adrianna Glaviano
- Arnold Circus Cakes by Charlie Porter
- My Mother’s Kitchen by Jackson Boxer
Luncheon is an independent cultural magazine mixing art, fashion and food. Free spirited in its content this biannual magazine offers readers a generous feast for the eyes and the mind. The essence of conversations over lunch is at its core and each issue is constructed as if a menu. Over the lunch table, the magazine brings together different generations who share opinions, stories and memories, offering us an insight into their unique cultural contributions.
Check out the other Magazines we have in stock.